Wild Rose Farm is
a Proud Member of...
· Shave 'Em to Save 'Em - The Livestock Conservancy
· North American Wensleydale Sheep Association - NAWSA
· Wensleydale Longwool Sheep Breeders’ Association - WLSBA
· American Teeswater Sheep Association - ATSA and
· Valais Blacknose Sheep Society - VBSS
Shave 'Em To Save 'Em
A Livestock Conservancy Initiative
Shave 'Em to Save 'Em is a program intended to encourage fiber artists to use wool from Sheep that are on the Conservation Priority List. To get involved or learn more about this initiative, click the image on the right or the button below to visit their website.
Check out this great, and incredibly informative short film by the Shave 'Em to Save 'Em Initiative featuring award-winning author, professor, and animal welfare advocate, Dr. Temple Grandin, on the importance of sheering sheep.